Leaked Phots & Clips - Jaime, Margaery & Tommen

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , ,

YESSSS

Leaked photos and footage of what's going to go DOWN in King's Landing, especially with Margaery, the Faith Militant and Jaime!!!

I love the folks over at Watchers on the Wall, because they get all the awesome information ahead of time. And I love them all the more for it.

Check out Daddy Tyrell's feather plume. It's so fabulous! News like this makes me happy because it's September, Winter is Coming and the days are passing by. Not that I'm wishing time away or anything like that, but I can handle Season Six being less than 7 months away.

This footage and seeing Jaime.....OMG does this mean what I think it does?!

And is Grandma Olenna coming back to lay the smack down on that evil witch, Cersei? OH I SURE HOPE SOOOO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment